- Warwick Rowers (2015.07.23)
- Mortal Kombat X (2015.07.21)
- FIFA 2016 (2015.07.21)
- Mission Impossible 5 (2015.07.21)
- Inside Out (2015.07.21)
- Fantastic 4 (2015.07.21)
- Ant Man (2015.07.21)
- Airbus A350 (2015.07.10)
- Jurassic World (2015.06.12)
- Beaches (2015.06.12)
- Andy Biersack (2015.06.09)
- Mans Zelmerlow (2015.06.09)
- Jules Bianchi (2015.06.01)
- Fast And Furious 7 (2015.04.09)
- Poldark (2015.03.20)
- Clouds (2015.03.20)
- Aircraft Carriers (2015.03.20)
- The Hobbit 3 (2015.01.12)
- Penguins Of Madagascar (2015.01.12)
- Sword Art Online (2015.01.12)
- Tokyo Ghoul (2015.01.09)
- Lewis Hamilton (2014.11.25)
- Shadow Of Mordor (2014.11.20)
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider (2014.11.20)
- Paddington Movie (2014.11.20)
- Minions (2014.11.19)
- Mad Max Fury Road (2014.11.19)
- Interstellar (2014.11.19)
- Imitation Game (2014.11.19)
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay (2014.11.19)
File: Marco Carta
Marco Carta (born May 21, 1985 in Cagliari, Italy) is an Italian singer. In 2009, he had sold 350,000 albums and 150,000 singles.
In 2007, he participated as a singer in the Talent Show Amici di Maria De Filippi. On 16 April 2008, he won the competition with 75% of the public preferences, obtaining an award of 300,000 euros, and a contract with Warner Music Italy. After the victory, he participated as a guest on many television programs, such as Wind Music Awards, and the Partita del Cuore 2008.
Marco presented a live preview of his first single "Ti Rincontrerò", during the radio program Viva Radio 2 on 6 June 2008. "Ti rincontrerò", based on the album, was released on June 13 by Warner Music Italy / Atlantic. The album contains 11 tracks, including a duet with Luca Jurman (his vocal coach in the talent show Amici). A week after the launch, the album debuted at third place in the standings FIMI / Nielsen with over 40 thousand copies sold and got the gold disc.
Subsequently, in August, the album reached the 70 thousand copies sold mark, achieving platinum status. On September 6, in MTV's Total Request Live, Carta announced that "Ti rincontrerò" will be launched in Spain, Central America and South America. On 4 July 2008, he began his first tour of Italy, which ended in October, raising a total of more than 200 thousand visitors . On December 31, 2008, Marco was the protagonist of a New Year's concert in his hometown, in which 70 thousand spectators had gathered. On October 3, 2008, he published an album about the tour, "In concerto", which debuted at the twentieth place in sales charts FIMI and Nielsen and after the second week comes to the tenth place. Marco was also the star of the 2008 Challenge sponsored by MTV, Marco Carta @ Your School: an institution hosted the concert of Messina.
On 1 December, during the second edition of the What's Up International Award for Young Talents, he was awarded the prize Best Young Talent 2008 (Best Male Vocalist). He joined the animated film Impy superstar - Mission Luna Park as voice and interpreter of the cover That's the Way (I Like It) inserted in the soundtrack.