- Fast & Furious 6 (2013.05.25)
- Bentley Continental (2013.05.09)
- Nat Geo Photographs (2013.05.01)
- Nat Geo Animals (2013.05.01)
- Gold (2013.05.01)
- Frost (2013.05.01)
- Emeralds (2013.05.01)
- Diamonds (2013.05.01)
- Grimm (2013.05.01)
- Oblivion (2013.04.26)
- Iron Man 3 (2013.04.26)
- Subway Surfers (2013.04.11)
- BioShock (2013.04.11)
- Earth From Space (2013.04.11)
- Mickey Mouse (2013.04.10)
- White Walkers (2013.04.10)
- Revolution (2013.04.10)
- Justified (2013.04.10)
- 11 Dr Who (2013.04.10)
- Bernardo Velasco (2013.04.01)
- Hummingbirds (2013.03.25)
- OSS 117 (2013.03.25)
- Sony Awards 2013 (2013.03.25)
- Joss Stone (2013.03.25)
- Union Bordeaux Begles (2013.03.25)
- Stade Toulousain (2013.03.25)
- Stade Francais Paris (2013.03.25)
- Racing Metro (2013.03.25)
- RC Toulonnais (2013.03.25)
- Montpellier Herault (2013.03.25)
Cosmopolis is an upcoming drama film starring Robert Pattinson, directed by David Cronenberg.
It is based on the novel of the same name by Don DeLillo. The film has been selected to compete for the Palme d'Or at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.
The film follows a billionaire (Pattinson) on a trek across Manhattan.
New York City, not-too-distant-future: Eric Packer, a 28 year-old finance golden boy dreaming of living in a civilization ahead of this one, watches a dark shadow cast over the firmament of the Wall Street galaxy, of which he is the uncontested king. As he is chauffeured across midtown Manhattan to get a haircut at his father's old barber, his anxious eyes are glued to the yuan's exchange rate: it is mounting against all expectations, destroying Eric's bet against it. Eric Packer is losing his empire with every tick of the clock. Meanwhile, an eruption of wild activity unfolds in the city's streets. Petrified as the threats of the real world infringe upon his cloud of virtual convictions, his paranoia intensifies during the course of his 24-hour cross-town odyssey.
Packer starts to piece together clues that lead him to a most terrifying secret: his imminent assassination.
Cronenberg revisits subjects that fascinate him: how the organic and the psychological are inextricably intertwined, society's anxieties and phobias, and letting repressed impulses and paranoia run wild. COSMOPOLIS is a culmination of his masterpieces that addresses the alarming global financial crisis of today's world.
It is a hauntingly prophetic fable that turns the future into history and suggests that the archaic might be our eerie future.ROBERT PATTINSON.