- Bentley Continental (2013.05.09)
- Nat Geo Photographs (2013.05.01)
- Nat Geo Animals (2013.05.01)
- Gold (2013.05.01)
- Frost (2013.05.01)
- Emeralds (2013.05.01)
- Diamonds (2013.05.01)
- Grimm (2013.05.01)
- Oblivion (2013.04.26)
- Iron Man 3 (2013.04.26)
- Subway Surfers (2013.04.11)
- BioShock (2013.04.11)
- Earth From Space (2013.04.11)
- Mickey Mouse (2013.04.10)
- White Walkers (2013.04.10)
- Revolution (2013.04.10)
- Justified (2013.04.10)
- 11 Dr Who (2013.04.10)
- Hummingbirds (2013.03.25)
- OSS 117 (2013.03.25)
- Sony Awards 2013 (2013.03.25)
- Joss Stone (2013.03.25)
- Union Bordeaux Begles (2013.03.25)
- Stade Toulousain (2013.03.25)
- Stade Francais Paris (2013.03.25)
- Racing Metro (2013.03.25)
- RC Toulonnais (2013.03.25)
- Montpellier Herault (2013.03.25)
- Aviron Bayonnais (2013.03.25)
- ASM Clermont (2013.03.25)
File: Matt Loewen
Matt Loewen, born in 1986 in Vancouver, BC, is a Canadian model.
6'2 tall and beautiful blue eyes, Loewen, completed his secondary education in Pinetree Scholl at Coquitlam, Canada in 2003.
Loewen has done countless underwear ads including Undergear, Papi, and Calvin Klein to mention a few. He recently flew in from Milan to New York to shoot the Dolce Gabbana campaign with Steven Klein then immediately boarded a plane for Los Angeles where he shot the next campaign for Mustang Jeans booked through his Paris agency Success.
Loewen is into music. He listens to anything that moves his body and/or soul, his consistent favourites include Armand Van Helden, Daft Punk, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Ras Kass, White Stripes, Krafty Kutz, Benny Bennasssi, Basement Jaxx, to name a few.
His number one hobby is watching movies. His favorites are:
Loewen believes, "The best way to find happiness, is to help others find it". He is an easy going guy. He loves to meet different people from around the world. He likes those who provide intellectual and/or spiritual stimulation, with positive energy and good vibrations. "Tough times don't last, tough people do!"