- Castles and Palaces (2014.07.13)
- Pilots View (2014.07.13)
- X-Men Days Of Future Past (2014.07.13)
- Maleficent (2014.07.13)
- How To Train Your Dragon 2 (2014.07.13)
- Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes (2014.07.13)
- German Football Team (2014.07.11)
- FIFA 14 (2014.05.23)
- Deadpool (2014.05.23)
- Versace Male (2014.05.23)
- Versace Female (2014.05.23)
- Tarzan (2014.05.23)
- Godzilla (2014.05.23)
- Spring Flowers (2014.05.23)
- Chelsea Flower Show (2014.05.23)
- 24 Live Another Day (2014.05.23)
- Mortal Instruments (2014.04.25)
- Frozen (2014.04.25)
- Divergent (2014.04.25)
- Theo James (2014.04.25)
- Aidan Turner (2014.04.25)
- Wind Rises (2014.04.04)
- Legend Of Hercules (2014.04.04)
- Capt America Winter Soldier (2014.04.04)
- The Musketeers (2014.04.04)
- Noah (2014.04.02)
- Muppets Most Wanted (2014.04.02)
- Lego Movie (2014.02.26)
- Flappy Bird (2014.02.19)
- DOTA2 (2014.02.19)
File: Ryan Guzman
Ryan Guzman, born in 1987, in San Francisco, California, USA, is an American model and actor.
Guzman started as a model for Calvin Klein underwear back in 2009.
Shortly after completing his classes, the 6-foot-tall, hazel eyed hottie signed with Look Model Agency.
In 2011, Guzman landed his big break he was cast in the dance movie 'Step Up 4', in which he will make his acting debut with the hit franchise sequel.
Ryan Guzman has officially joined the cast of Step Up 4 opposite Kathryn McCormick, Summit Entertainment revealed today.
The project -- which has apparently dropped "4ever" from the title -- will be shot in 3D and should begin principal photography later this summer under director Scott Speer.
Guzman, a professional model, will make his acting debut with the franchise sequel, which is set in Miami this time around. The previously reported McCormick, meanwhile, is best known for her recent appearances on "So You Think You Can Dance".