- Jurassic World (2015.06.12)
- Beaches (2015.06.12)
- Andy Biersack (2015.06.09)
- Mans Zelmerlow (2015.06.09)
- Fast And Furious 7 (2015.04.09)
- Poldark (2015.03.20)
- Clouds (2015.03.20)
- Aircraft Carriers (2015.03.20)
- The Hobbit 3 (2015.01.12)
- Penguins Of Madagascar (2015.01.12)
- Sword Art Online (2015.01.12)
- Tokyo Ghoul (2015.01.09)
- Lewis Hamilton (2014.11.25)
- Shadow Of Mordor (2014.11.20)
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider (2014.11.20)
- Paddington Movie (2014.11.20)
- Minions (2014.11.19)
- Mad Max Fury Road (2014.11.19)
- Interstellar (2014.11.19)
- Imitation Game (2014.11.19)
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay (2014.11.19)
- Homesman (2014.11.19)
- Homeland (2014.11.19)
- Dominion (2014.11.19)
- Jonny Lee Miller (2014.11.19)
- Seasonal Trees (2014.10.29)
- Shirley Baker (2014.10.29)
- 5SOS (2014.10.29)
- FIFA World Cup 2018 (2014.10.23)
- Qatar Airways (2014.10.05)
File: Justin Bieber
Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994 is a Canadian pop/R&B singer. His performances were seen on YouTube by Scooter Braun, who later became his manager.
Braun flew Bieber to Atlanta, Georgia, to consult with Usher. He soon was signed to a joint venture between Braun and Usher called Raymond-Braun Music Group, and then with L.A. Reid and Island Def Jam.
His breakthrough single, "One Time", was released in the summer of 2009, and charted within the top thirty in over ten countries. It was followed up by his debut release, My World on November 17, 2009, which received positive reviews and was certified platinum in the United States, which at the time gave Bieber the highest debut by a new artist in the year, and made Bieber the first artist to have seven songs from a debut album chart on Billboard's Hot 100 chart. His first full studio release, My World 2.0 was released on March 23, 2010 which debuted at no.1 in the US, and was preceded by the international hit, "Baby." He will embark on his first headlining tour, My World Tour in summer 2010.
Bieber was named the hottest star of 2009 by J-14, newcomer of the year by MuchMusic, and listed by Celebuzz as one of the Top 10 YouTube stars of the 2000s decade.
Bieber was born in Stratford, Ontario, and was raised by his single mother, Pattie Mallette. He was 12 years old when he entered a local singing competition in Stratford, placing in second. He taught himself how to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet. In late 2007, Bieber and his mother began posting videos on YouTube so that his family and friends who could not attend his performances would be able to view them, posting his versions of songs by Usher, Chris Brown, Stevie Wonder, Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo and more.
Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of So So Def, saw his videos, and flew Bieber to Atlanta, Georgia, where he met with R&B singer/songwriter Usher. A week later Bieber had the opportunity to sing for Usher who immediately became greatly interested, giving him an audition with Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records who signed him to Island Records in October 2008. Justin Timberlake was reportedly in the running to sign Bieber, but he eventually signed with Usher. Bieber and his mother, Pattie Malette then moved to Atlanta, also the home of Usher and Braun, to base his career.