- Bentley Continental (2013.05.09)
- Nat Geo Photographs (2013.05.01)
- Nat Geo Animals (2013.05.01)
- Gold (2013.05.01)
- Frost (2013.05.01)
- Emeralds (2013.05.01)
- Diamonds (2013.05.01)
- Grimm (2013.05.01)
- Oblivion (2013.04.26)
- Iron Man 3 (2013.04.26)
- Subway Surfers (2013.04.11)
- BioShock (2013.04.11)
- Earth From Space (2013.04.11)
- Mickey Mouse (2013.04.10)
- White Walkers (2013.04.10)
- Revolution (2013.04.10)
- Justified (2013.04.10)
- 11 Dr Who (2013.04.10)
- Hummingbirds (2013.03.25)
- OSS 117 (2013.03.25)
- Sony Awards 2013 (2013.03.25)
- Joss Stone (2013.03.25)
- Union Bordeaux Begles (2013.03.25)
- Stade Toulousain (2013.03.25)
- Stade Francais Paris (2013.03.25)
- Racing Metro (2013.03.25)
- RC Toulonnais (2013.03.25)
- Montpellier Herault (2013.03.25)
- Aviron Bayonnais (2013.03.25)
- ASM Clermont (2013.03.25)
File: FHM Models-Covers
The magazine began publication in 1985 in the United Kingdom under the name For Him and changed its title to FHM in 1994 when Emap Consumer Media bought the magazine, although the full For Him Magazine continues to be printed on the spine of each issue. Founded by Chris Astridge, the magazine was a predominantly fashion-based publication distributed through high street men's fashion outlets.
Circulation expanded to newsagents as a quarterly by the spring of 1987. After the emergence of James Brown's Loaded magazine (regarded as the blueprint for the lad's mag genre), For Him Magazine firmed up its editorial approach to compete with the expanding market and introduced a sports supplement. It then went monthly and changed its name to FHM. It subsequently dominated the men's market and began to expand locally.
The magazine is printed on good quality glossy paper and the photography is of high technical quality. FHM became one of the best-selling magazines in the United Kingdom during the mid to late 1990s, selling more than 2997 copies per month by 1999.
FHM was sold as part of the publishing company sale, from EMAP to German company Bauer Media Group in February 2008.
Dates of magazine issues, winners, ages of winners at the time of selection, and pertinent comments are listed below.
Year Choice Age Notes
FHM publishes in 26 territories, including Australia, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Norway, the Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States